Prime: Our Whitening Primer Toothpaste has been specifically designed to clean, polish and prime teeth before applying our whitening strips, it does not contain fluoride. Normal fluoride toothpastes should not be used to prime teeth.
Freshen: You’ll also receive our Vitamin E enriched Breath Spray, to keep your gums healthy and breath minty fresh, even after the strongest of coffees
CrestCrest Whitening Strips AustraliaCrest StripsHismileHismile stripsHismile Australia
Developed by dentists and designed to be used together as part of our industry first 3-step whitening system, our primer toothpaste, sonic whitening toothbrush, and whitening strips have been clinically proven to safely whiten teeth when used together.
• The perfect kit for those looking to whiten their smile quickly and keep it looking its best.
• Contains all the very best from our range - each component designed to be used alongside each other for optimum results.
• Avoid paying full price for individual items - With this Kit you get the best whitening performance at the biggest discount.
1. Slide the brush head onto the metal shaft of the toothbrush handle.
2. Wet the bristle and apply your toothpaste.
3. Press the Power/Mode button to turn the toothbrush on. Select between Clean, Sonic or Massage modes.
4. For dentist-recommended brushing you should divide your mouth into 4 sections, brushing each section for 30 seconds. The brushing action will pause between each 30-second interval, indicating when to move on to the next section. The toothbrush will automatically stop after 2 minutes of use.
Use once or twice a day (morning and evening) following the simple instructions below. Brushing teeth with Bliss Whitening Primer Toothpaste before the application will enhance whitening results.
1. Apply lower strip to lower teeth, avoiding gumline.
2. Strip will adhere to teeth. Repeat for upper teeth.
3. Leave strips on teeth for 1-2 hours. Remove and rinse your mouth with water. Avoid eating during treatment.
Do you sell toothbrush replacement heads?
Yes, absolutely! Please check them out here. Dentists strongly recommend brush heads should be replaced every 3 months to ensure bristles work effectively and don't contain any nasty build-up of bacteria.
Do you offer express shipping?
Spend $100 in the store today and get FREE Express shipping! (Australian addresses only). Orders under $100 - Express shipping =$9.99.
Will teeth whitening damage my teeth?
No, Bliss Oral Care products will not damage your enamel.
Sign Up & Save 20%
Plus get early access to new launches and our best self-care tips.